• Category: Schools

Regarding duplicate copy of Mark-sheet of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination

Facing a problem regarding getting a duplicate copy of a Board exam marksheet? Want to know the exact procedure for procuring this marksheet? Here, on this Ask Expert page you can find advice for all your queries.

Unfortunately I have lost my Intermediate mark-sheet in a theft. Can you suggest the procedure for obtaining the duplicate one?
    I am facing a problem regarding affidavit format. How should it be written for intermediate Bihar Board. Can you provide the format?
  • #146060
    The first step you have to take is you have to file a report in the nearest police station stating that in a theft you have lost your certificate. Then you have to get a certificate from that police station that you have filed a case, they have conducted an enquiry but could not trace out the certificate. Once you get that certificate, you have to approach the Institute where you have studied the course and give a written request for a duplicate copy and you have to attach the certificate given by police. You have to attach 3 passport size latest photographs and a copy of your school leaving certificate issued by the school. If you have a xerox copy of the original certificate you can attach that also. The school will advise you regarding the copies of certificates that are to be attached to your application. Then they will forward it to the board. The board may take about a month to send the duplicate copy to the school. Once the duplicate is received by the school, they will inform you. Then you have to go to the school and collect that. The fees required will change from state to state. The school will inform if any fee is required.

• #146069
    The thread has not been reviewed by Editors yet. Readers are advised to use their best judgement before accessing this thread.
    This thread will be reviewed shortly.
    If you think this thread contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster.
    I need an Affidavit format , please do provide regarding this.

• #146074
    (Address)

(Date)

To

The secretary
    Board of Higher Secondary Education
    Bihar

Sub: Issuing duplicate mark sheet for Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination

Respected Sir,

I have passed Higher Secondary Examination in the year 2017. My roll number is ……... and my enrolment number is …….... Unfortunately I have lost my marksheet in a theft. So, I request you to kindly issue the duplicate copy of my marksheet at an early date.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully

(Name)