• Category: Other Jobs

B.L.I.S training and Automation from Delhi.

Aspiring to make a career as a librarian? Searching for the best colleges which offer PG in Library and Automation? On this page you can read the guidance provided by experts about the PG program and its future scope.

I have done my B.com in 2013 with 1st class but due to lack of financials I could not achieve my goal.
    My goal was to become a C.A but could not become.
    At last I have done Bachelor of Library and Information Science(BLIS) in 2017 and want do M.L.I.S.
    From which institution can I continue my study and make my career as a librarian?
    I am looking out for Library automation training in Delhi. Can you also guide me regarding career opportunities as a librarian?
    How can I make my career in library as a Librarian?
  • #146219
    It is advisable to search for a librarian post with Bachelor degree while you are doing your Masters. Many universities, colleges and schools are offering librarian posts for BLISc candidates. MLISc is not required. But MLISc gives an advantage going for lecturer post for Library Science students. You will get many chances to get selected for the librarian course. Many jobs are there for this course. You can think of automation course after your Masters.

• #146230
    Thanks for suggestion !