Does any Indian University offer Master degree in Defence Studies through correspondence?

Planning to study a PG program in Defence Studies? Looking out for details of courses which offer a correspondence course? Here, on this Ask Expert page you can check out advice from experts for all your queries.

I had been planning to pursue PhD in International Relations and in HRM for a quite long time. However, it may not be possible for me pursue PhD for the next three years or so due to my family commitments. In view of above, I am now planning to go for Master degree in Defence Studies, another area in which I have developed interest (I had to study two papers on this subject while pursuing M.A in International Relations).

As I won't get Study Leave to pursue this course, I have to go for correspondence course. In view of the same, I would like to know whether any Indian university offers Master degree in Defence Studies through correspondence.

I request knowledgeable Members to indicate the name(s) of such University(ies).
  • #146221
    There are some colleges offering this course by distance education mode. I will give the names below. You can try.
    1. Defence Service Staff college Wellington, Tamilnadu.
    2.Hemavathi Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Uttarakhand.
    3.Kurukshetra University, Haryana
    4.Punjabi University, Patiala,
    5.University of Madras, Tamilnadu
    6.Sarbibi Phule Pune University, Pune.