• Category: Central Government

Can I apply for BEL job when I am in final year BE?

Do you have a strong desire to get recruited into BEL? Searching for information about the eligibility and application procedure? On this Ask Expert get check out responses from experts to your query.

I'm currently studying 7th sem BE. Can I apply for BEL PSU job and get placed? I've aggregate of 55% in BE till 7th sem and I'm studying final year now. I belong to SC caste. I have 68% in PUC, 84% in SSLC. Can I apply and get a job in BEL?
  • #146216
    I have not seen this advertisement. In some advertisements, they mention especially saying that candidates who are in the final year and expected their certificate by the time of interview can also apply. Did they mention this? If they mention it you can apply immediately.
    I advise you to apply even they have not mentioned about final year students. If they call you for the interview it will be good for you. If they don't consider it also you are not losing anything. So I feel you should apply for it.

• #146223
    Yes I need to join this present year only.

• #146233
    There is no need to think for applying for a job. Just do it. Apply for it. There is no harm in doing so. Be positive and apply with all your copies. If luck favors then you will be called for an interview, you get the experience of facing the interview. If not nothing to lose. Who knows you may be selected also. Be prepared to face the interview, try to get information about the placements from employees, the procedure for recruiting, the available number of posts, try to gather the details. It would help you for your test preparations. Wishing you the best!