Regarding good coaching for CLAT

Want to prepare for CLAT? Searching for suggestions for coaching which can be joined from home and not residential? Here, on this page find suggestions from experts.

Can anyone tell me about good coaching with nominal fees for CLAT preparation in Gurgaon region?
    I am looking for a good coaching in Gurgaon region only. My estimate is in between 10000 to 15000 and I cant go outside Gurgaon region right now. I'm doing intermediate.
  • #146344
    There are two coaching centres near your place
    1. SAAE Academy, Sohna - Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon. 09818003238
    2.Career Launcher, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon A 957, Lower ground floor, 09999644306.
    You can try these places.

• #146350
    Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted on rotation by the 18 National Law Universities of India. CLAT for UG, CLAT for PG. I presume you are looking for the CLAT UG level entrance. In 2017, the estimated number of students taking CLAT UG level was around 38,000 and going by the number of seats and the number of candidates applying, the success rate of getting a seat is around 15% for CALT-LLM. The number of applicants for 2018 is said to be higher. CLAT LLM as you are aware is now an objective exam only.

For CLAT preparation the key to success is your own preparation and efforts with a good interaction with a mentor at these centres who is more important than books and videos. and For this please look at some of the free preparation material is available on the net EduSaathi, UnAcademy etc. Visit these sites for a couple of weeks, know the areas that are your strengths and weakness.

Some of the books you can refer
    JG Ridall for Jurisprudence
    Madhav Khosla 'The Indian Constitution'
    Rainmaker's AIBE preparation guide
    Universal's CLAT LLM Guide
    International Law, Labour Law, Administrative Law, Criminal Law
    Mani Tripathi (Jurisprudence)

Then focus on the centre, discuss with the faculty and students at the centre to get a better idea of how realistic is the program.Look at the centre's final result, total students, student and mentor ratio.

The courses available are correspondence and in person. The course in the centres are usually crash course (1-3 months), long-term (1 year) and super long-term (2 yrs)

Some centers

T.I.M.E,
    Address: 1st Floor, Building No. M - 35, Above Laxmi Vilas Bank, M.G.Road, Old DLF Colony, Gurugram, Haryana 122001. Phone:0124 408 7120

CAT Guroo
    866/3,First Floor,Near Sector 12 Chowk,Mata Road
    Gurgaon, Haryana.122001
    catguroo@gmail.com
    971112285

Career Launcher
    M-21, Old DLF Colony
    Ground Floor (MBA/CAT, LAW/CLAT & BBA/BMS)
    Ph: 91-124-4286841, 91-9999644308
    First Floor (Engineering, Medical & Foundation IX & X )
    Ph: 91-124-4014006, 91-8860608010
    Email Id: gurgaon@careerlauncher.com

The estimated budget of yours would be ok for correspondence courses only. You can decide after you meet the teams that you choose.

• #146358
    Now a days CLAT is an exam where a lot of competition has emerged due to the fact that after clearing it you complete a law course which has good potential for jobs in companies, corporate etc in addition to carry on ones individual practice.
    There are enough material and information available in this regard and some of the sites which I can refer to you are as follows -
    www.examrace.com, www.clatpossible.com, www.clatonline.co.in, www.educationobserver.com, www.careerlauncher.com, www.prep.youth4work.com etc.

• #146363
    CLAT (Common Law Admission Test ) is the examination conducted for admission to undergraduate and post graduate courses in law. Now a days there is requirement of legal persons in many companies and organisations and in view of that it is one of the good career options for the students.

Some places in Gurgaon where you can approach for coaching or other information are as follows -
    1. Achievers Academy, Ph: 9873669223.
    2. CAT Guroo, Ph: 9711122885.
    3. Excel SSC Coaching Center, Ph: 9810559631.
    4. IMS, Ph: 9811634449.
    5. Law Prep Tutorial, Ph: 7934884845.

• #146385
    I think you can search in google for coaching courses as per your fees structure. One coaching class which I know is TIME. I have read and heard a lot of positive responses about this institute.

• #146389
    Followings are some of the good coaching institutes for CLAT in Gurugram:-
    1. Carer Launcher
    M-21, Old DLF Colony
    Ground Floor
    Ph: 91-124-4286841, 91-9999644308
    Email Id: gurgaon@careerlauncher.com
    2. Law Prep
    C-1011, Sushant Lok, Gurugram
    Telephone No. 7834884845
    3. Delhi Law Academy
    Palam Vihar, Gurugram
    E-mail id:contactus@delhilawacademy.com
    (The fees can be checked from the institutes.)

However, as I have studied the question papers of CLAT. I can state that you can manage to get good rank in CLAT if you regularly practise the old question papers which are of general nature.