• Category: Security

My quick heal total security is not updating

Are you stuck up at the key board of your Desktop because of non-updation of your Quick heal security Antivirus installed in your system? Here are few tips from our ISC wiz-kids to show you the way out!

I purchased Quick Heal Total security and it is valid till 17 August 2020. From the past 4 days it is not updating, I tried to update it manually too. It is showing Error ID: 3 is an inconsistency error. What is the procedure to update it again. Any suggestion?
  • #146667
    My friend had a similar problem a few days back. He was in a real fix as his computer stopped working. Then I advised him to visit their site to find a link to submit his query, Within minutes he got a resolution from them. You may want to use the link it is www.quickheal.com/submitticke

• #146693
    Is it a legally bought antivirus kit, is it a shared code taken from somebody else (3year with 1,3,5 users).
    If it's legal, you have three options

1.Calling them up directly
    Night Quick Heal Support
    Monday - Saturday 09.00PM to 9.00AM (IST) +91 9168625686
    Quick Heal Support Number
    Monday - Saturday 8.00 AM to 11.00 PM (IST) 1800 121 7377
    Sunday 9.30 AM to 6.30PM (IST) 1800 121 7377

2.You can chat with them
    http://www.quickheal.co.in/quick-heal-support-center#

3.you can also log in and get the e-support online.
    Error ID:3 for quick heal download issues is a File corrupt ID, the explanation is given in this page link https://esupport.quickheal.com/support/solutions/articles/23000011314-the-update-definition-file-is-corrupt-aborting-the-update-process-id-3-please-try-again-to-take-upda

If it's store bought, then call the store or visit them, if it's a laptop, then take it. Hope this helps you.

• #146774
    The error could have occurred due to corrupt files during updating. Some changes made or happened recently had cause this error.
    You may first go for the system restore to a date beyond the 4 days from when you are facing the problem. You may do cleaning of the browser cookies and history etc.Then attempt for the updating.

If still not solved, then,
    if the software is original and/or purchased by you or you have the authentication keys , you may contact them by e mail, chat or phone explaining your problem. They can even rectify your problem by 'remote' linking also.

If you have the software installed by your computer technician or vendor and you do not have the authentication keys, you may contact them to rectify the problem. You may incur services charges.

• #146890
    Thank you friends for your valuable advice, Yes bought antivirus legally.
    As per your advice, I called the quick heal support team, as per their instruction, I uninstalled and again re-installed the latest version, now it is working nicely.
    Thank you.

MG