How to make a freelance writing career in Urdu language ?

Do you have interest in becoming a Freelance writer in Urdu and opt for a career? Our ISC experts would guide you here how to proceed.

I am a student of Urdu medium and I was a very good student. In 11th when I was in science I found a opportunity to write in a Bangalore based Urdu weekly where I submitted article they published it that time I was just 16 and after that I started writing more and more now i don't want to write just for free , i want to know how to make freelance writing career in Urdu I am very passionate about writing but I am a civil engineering student will work full time there and also want to write. Topics on gich I mostly write about is issues regarding students , studies , motivational articles , self improvement etc
  • #147038
    There are many freelancer sites. You can register your name in those sites. They will be sending you the related posts they got on their site. You can visit the site regularly and select the posts in which you are interested and apply for those. In the freelancer sites, many are asking writing in different languages. You can select the Urdu related and you can respond. All the best to you.

• #147060
    There are many sites where a person having good knowledge of Urdu can search the online job of his choice out of many tasks given there. Many such jobs require that the person should have proficiency in Urdu as well as English. You have to visit these sites to pick up the things suitable to your interest and you can definitely make a place for yourself there in coming times.

Some of such popular sites are as follows -

www.freelancer.in
    Here you can search tasks as per your choice through keywords and options.

www.upwork.com
    Here jobs are given along with the approximate remuneration. You can select from the list.

I will suggest you to visit the site - https://makemoneywithmohsin.com -
    where you will find interesting information related to your query.

• #147084
    There are many online websites such as 'Fiverr' in which clients request you to write an article and you needs to complete an order in the given time duration. After completion of work you'll get paid by client. If client satisfied with your work then they give ratings to your profile. So first you need to fill your complete education profile. You need to create a gig in fiver. Not only article writing there are many other work you can do as per your knowledge like graphic designes, logo designes, photo editing,. etc. Other freelancing websites such as 99designes, Guru, Truelancer, Freelancer, Toptal, Upwork,.. etc. You may visit above websites and register yourself.

• #147188
    Some already given you the exact guideline on getting Urdu freelancer jobs and you can get them from freelancer.com website as well.

You have to search as per your requirement on that website as the client used to publish their requirement on said language as per their requirement like voice over Urdu writing and on. Either you can approach them or they might approach you based on your profile and professional statement mentioned over there.

You can sign up, submit / accept your/ their request and show your previous related work /. project to get work is done.