• Category: Insurance Sector Jobs

Regarding ESIC UDC document verification.

Planning for ESIC UDC document verification? wondering what to do if you don't have a TC from last institution? Here, on this page find answers from experts for all your queries.

I have completed my B.E degree from Anna University, Chennai. I am having all my original certificate. After that joined M.E in part time. I discontinued M.E degree. In T.C they have mentioned as discontinued. Now, in document verification they are asking for T.C from last institution studied.
    So I need to know whether I will be qualified in document verification or not? If not what should I do now?
  • #147101
    The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Upper division clerk (UDC) eligibility criteria are

UGC recongised degree, working knowledge of computers, age 18-27 years ( age relaxation applies for OBC-3 yrs,SC/ST-5 years). The requirement is a graduate degree NOT a postgraduate or master's degree. Please go ahead and apply. Ensure that you BE is UGC recognised. Please explain at the time of dcoument verification about the valid BE and the reasons you had to discontinue ME.

This PDF gives all the details for UDC document verification
    http://www.esic.nic.in/attachments/recruitmentfile/95d82dc7b8845759b23f4b4e1c09cdc7.pdf

• #147102
    ALl eligibillity criteria for ESIC - UDC mentions a valid graduate degree and NOT a Masters/Post graduate degree.

Delete Attachment

• #147115
    You can submit TC gfven by your college wherein it was written M Tech discontinued . It is not going to make any difference to you. In the document verification you can tell them the fact that you have discontinued you Studies.

• #147116
    From the question, I feel that you applied for the position of Upper Division Clerk of Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). The eligibility for the post is Graduation in any stream from any recognized university. You have done your B.E from Anna University, which is a recognized university. However, you have discontinued your Post-Graduation and this has been mentioned in your Transfer Certificate.

As you have the minimum educational qualification, so your candidature will not be cancelled. There has not been any iota of doubt in this regard. Rest assured that there will not be any problem on this count.

• #147141
    For the post of UDC in ESIC the eligibility is graduation. In your case you have done your BE from Anna University, Chennai. So you are definitely eligible to apply for the same.
    As you have discontinued your ME course and the fact is documented in your TC so you can produce the same for document verification.
    There is absolutely no problem on that account.
    You can honestly tell the reason of not continuing your ME in case such questions are raised by the verification authorities.