Typed wrong father' name in DSSSB form

Is there a mistake in filling DSSSB form? Wondering how to resolve the issue and give the exam? On this page, you can go through the advice provided by experts.

I have filled wrong father's name in DSSSB form.
    And I submitted the form. Now I am facing problems.
    How do I correct it now?
    Will I am now able to give the examination now?
  • #148071
    As you mentioned, you have filled your father's name wrong in application. You can write the examination but will create problems in future it's better you fill other application and re-submitting it.
    Thanx,
    MK. Riyazuddin.

• #148077
    There are three options. Please, see whether any edit option is there on the site. Then you can use it and correct it.
    If that option is not there, see what is the last date for submission of the application. If still, time is there you can go ahead and submit a new application with all the details correctly. So that you can appear the examination with this application. The final option is to send a mail to the concerned authorities explaining to them the mistake committed during the filling of application and requesting them to get the name corrected as given the email. Definitely, they will consider your request and allow you for the examination.
    Whenever you are doing such an important work hereafter try to be more attentive and avoid serious mistakes so that there will not be any problems like this.After filling the details please go through all the details once and then submit after ensuring all entries are correct.

• #148161
    As you have filled wrong father name in DSSSB application form, first call the toll free number and enquire whether you can edit the application form and correct your mistake.
    And if is not possible to edit the application, my suggestion is to fill the fresh application form with correct details because if you clear the recruitment process, during documents verification, they will not agree and they will reject you if your father name differs in application form and identity proof.