• Category: Exam Questions

Annamalai University 2018 exam date for PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course

Appearing for the Annamalai University 2018 exam for PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course but unsure of the date? Check out this Ask Expert page to quickly know the schedule of the exam for this course.

As the Annamalai University website is not working in Europe, I am not able to get any information on the examination date. I wish to know the examination date for the PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights course (course code 288). Usually, for this course, the examination will be held in the last week of May 2018. Therefore, I kindly request someone here to look into the website and inform me.
  • #148104

This question may be shifted to the ask experts section urgently so that the author can get the required information on priority basis. The editors please do the needful.

• #148109
    I am giving below the details obtained from the website.
    Course name isPG DIPLOMA IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS and the- Course Code si288.
    Examination will be held from 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M

1. Subject code:110 Subject Name: INTRODUCTION TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LAWS AND ACTS Day and date of Examination is Saturday 6th January 2018.

2. Subject code: 120 Subject Name: PATENTS, DESIGNS, COPYRIGHTS, AND TRADEMARKS
    Examination day and date is Sunday 7th January 2018
    3. Subject Code: 130 Subject Name: PLANT VARIETIES PROTECTION, BIODIVERSITY AND GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS Examination day and date is Monday 8th January 2018

4. Subject Code: 140 Subject Name: PRACTICAL --- Day and Date: To be obtained directly from the university.
    Hope this information will be useful to you. You can contact the university by phone.

• #148126
    Am afraid that the course code you mentioned and the exams under the same have already been conducted by the university in the first and second week of January 2018. According to the official notification by Annamalai University, the exams for the mentioned course (PG DIPLOMA IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS - Course Code: 288) have been conducted in 6th, 7th, and 8th January 2018 respectively. If this is the only distance course that interests you, I guess you need to apply in next year.

NOTE: If you are unable to open certain websites from your resident country i.e., Europe, there is an add-on or extension for your browser called VPN (Virtual Private Network). This will enable a virtual location of your IP address so that you can open websites which are mistakenly blocked by respective authorities. Am suggesting you this so that you won't miss valuable information or notifications in future.

Good Luck.

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

• #148129
    Something is not correct here.
    Initially, I thought I won't reply. But the dates mentioned above are already over and you think the exams are usually held in May 2018.

The website of Annamalai University, Directorate of distance education shows the dates under the link of examination timetable for Dec 2017 but with dates in January 2018, which is already over.

• #148130
    There may be an error in the uploading from the university site or there would be a future announcement.

Please contact the department/ university contact as I have a feeling that what we are seeing may not be applicable to you.

Delete Attachment

• #148143
    Hello all,
    thanks for your reply. Actually I think the exams for course code 288 is held twice a year. Usually it is held in the end of May and in the end of Dec. I wish to appear for May 2018. The compulsory lectures will be held from 21st to 24st March 2018. On 25th March 2018 there is also a practical examination. Actually I registered via audde.in and I got to know about compulsory courses and practical exam dates from audde.in. Usually one month after this compulsory lecture and practical exam there will be main exam. I have also previous year question papers belonging to May 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010 and Dec 2014, 2011, 2010 (I hope these question papers are available in AU). AU website is not working even in my home PC. So nothing to do with VPN.
    Best regards,
    Rajy.

• #148254
    Hi Friend,
    PG diploma in intellectual property rights course( course code 288) examination is already completed in January first week of 2018 by Annamalai university.
    So, you have to apply for this exam next year only.
    And the notification will be released in October month and exams time table will be released in November month.

• #148372
    Hello Nishanth,
    Are your sure? Then who is taking the exams in May? Why AU conducts exam in May? I think after taking part in the PCP, I can take exam in May.
    But I will ask some study centre who know well.
    Raj.

• #148379
    Hello All,
    Just got to know that the timetable will be published in the end of March 2018 for exams in May 2018. It seems I need to wait for 2 more months!
    Regards, Raj

• #149044

Hi Shashikanth,
    I used your tip in a different way. Annamalai University (AU) website can be accessed via any proxy website. Just got all information I need. Examinations for course code 288 will be conducted on 29, 30 and 31 of May 2018 (from 9:30 AM). Hope this will be helpful for others who have problems in accessing AU website.
    Regards, Raj.