• Category: Mutual Funds

Planning to invest in another SIP

Have a query about financial investments? Looking out for investing in mutual funds? Here, on this ask Expert page you can go through the advice provided by financial experts.

I would like to tell you about my MF portfolio. These are the following sip in which I have invested.
    1. SBI Bluechip fund - 20000 quarterly
    2. Motilal Oswal most focused multicap 35 fund - 3000 pm
    3. Mirae Asset emerging bluechip fund - 3000 pm
    4. L&t emerging businesses fund - 2500 pm
    5. Aditya Birla sun life tax relief 96 fund - 2500 pm
    6. DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund - 2500 pm
    7. Axis Long term equity fund - 500 pm
    8. SBI bluechip fund - 500 pm

I am 25 years old. I am willing to take high risk. I have a target of 1 crore in 12 - 13 years.
    I want to invest another 3000? per month. Also I will be increasing my sip investment every year by 10000?.
    In which mutual fund should I invest?
  • #148262
    You are 25 years old and you are investing Rs.21,000/- per month in mutual funds and also you are looking to invest ?3000/- more per month and will increase your SIP investment by ?10,000/- every year.
    After seeing your investment portfolio, you are investing more in blue chip funds which is very good option for investment over longer period of time.
    And I will suggest you to invest ?3000/- in equity funds because you are only 25 years old and also you can take more risk at this age only and also equity funds will give more returns when compared to debt and balanced funds.
    And my suggestion is to invest in Invesco equity fund and Franklin Templeton equity fund and Reliance equity fund as these funds performing extremely well in present market and giving very good returns.
    If you don't want to take more risk, then you can invest that amount of Rs3000/- in balanced funds so that there will not be much risk and you will get return of around 8-9% more.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.