• Category: Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation

Regarding qualification eligibility criteria

Aspiring to get into government service? Wondering what is the eligibility criteria? Here, you can go through the responses by experts and understand the minimum eligibility criteria.

I have done T.Y.BSc degree in Computer Science. I want to apply for computer operator job in Maharashtra state govt. Is graduation required with diploma or degree in computer applications? Am I eligible for this post or not?
  • #148896
    You have completed B.Sc. computer science so you have a degree in computer science. You are eligible for the computer operator job. So go ahead. Best of luck

• #148921
    Since you have graduated of three years duration taking computer - stream, the qualification demanded by the Maharastra - state for the computer - operator matches. Make an every attempt to grab the same with your honest labour.

• #148922
    This is a duplicate question. I have answered the same question two days ago separately.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.