What are the other sites to earn online?

Interested in earning money from online? Searching for websites apart form ISC? Find advice from experts here.

I am contributing in ISC for a long time and it is the best site to contribute. Are there other sites from where can we earn some extra money? Do you contribute there? Let me know if you know other sites to contribute in any form to earn extra money.
  • #149010
    Already you are a regular contributor to ISC. So you will know about Google Adsense also.
    In addition to that, there are many sites where you can do some work online and earn money. You can create your own blogger so that it will help you in getting advertisements placed on that and you can earn money. I am just mentioning some useful sites. You can go through and get the full details.
    4.Script Lance
    I don't contribute in any other sites except ISC. Just I have given the list what I know you can verify the sites and decide on the suitability for you.

• #149018
    Yes, there is a huge number of list of websites through which you can earn online. For selecting a suitable website, you should know that in which field you want to go. Then only select a website.
    1. If you want to choose a website in which you will be paid for writing. Then the options available are:
    2. If you want to do your online business
    3. For data entry jobs
    4. For online teaching jobs

• #149020
    There are many sites where one can earn money through project works, data entry or petty editing or writing jobs. Fiverr and Upwork are two popular sites. You have to grab a project and if the person giving the project is satisfied with your work the payment will be made to you after the site deducts its commission.

One can try and register in these sites. There are many similar sites where jobs are available in one form or other.

The problem in these sites is sometimes they do not enroll you telling that they are already crowded with the workers. For example, Amazon is closed for recruiting the workers (called Turks) to its site. Upwork is also not taking new registrations.

There are many which do not give cash credit and rather give you some voucher for shopping. So you can try and visit them but it is not so easy to really start making money there. Another problem is you will be required to have a Paypal account and the first payment will be after a significant threshold which many people do not reach and in desperation leave the site.