Queries about admission in Sagar Army School

Want to take admission in an Army School? Looking out for detailed admission procedure for candidates with weak financial condition? Here, go through the responses from experts.

I have a dream to serve the Indian army.
    I belong to a lower middle class family. My father is a small farmer. Our financial condition is not much strong. So, how can I get admission in Sagar Army School in low fees.
    I have passed 10th class in session 2016-17.
    I want admission in class 12 of army school.
  • #149112
    Army Public School located in Kore Gaon Sagar Cantt Madhya Pradesh is a Co-Educational Senior Secondary school. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)since 1981. The school has been operating officially under the trust/society Army Welfare Education Society. The yearly fee for Class XI and ClassXII will be around Rs.16000/- including all. There are many scholarships offered to students who are financially backwards and have a good percentage of marks. If you're looking for details in admission/application forms, fees, school timings, vacations/holidays schedule or facilities provided, kindly visit the relevant department of the school.
    The admission process will start every year in February and will be completed by 31st March of that year. So you, please pursue the matter immediately at the earliest.