What type of MBA should I do if I am interested in part time MBA course?

Interested in becoming an actor or a singer? Wondering which is the most suitable MBA for this career? Here, read the responses from experts and resolve your worries.

I want to be an actor/singer so I am working on it from my side. However I would like to pursue a part time MBA so that I can have it as a career backup.
    So can you suggest me what type of MBA should I do based on my interests and which college or university will be best place for it?
  • #149310
    I think as you are interested in Singing/ Acting, MBA in a related field like Event Management may be good to you. This course you can do as a part-time course in distance mode.
    Top 10 institutes for Distance MBA, offering AICTE approved/UGC recognized distance course are
    Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning
    Narsee Monjee - NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education
    IMT-Centre for Distance Learning (IMT-CDL) Ghaziabad
    Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
    Bharathidasan University - Centre for Distance Education
    ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
    Sikkim Manipal University, Sikkim
    Amity University
    Annamalai University, Tamilnadu
    Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
    Some of these institutes may not have Event Management. In such case you can opt for any other related area.