• Category: Cities and Places

How can I reach to my examination centre in Lucknow?

Planning to give an exam in Lucknow? Looking out for a specific address in this city? No worries, find suggestions and the detailed path to reach the destination on this page.

I'm confused about Lucknow railway station (Charbag, Badashah Nagar, Gomatinager, Daliganj).
    Which station is near to my examination centre and how can I reach there?
    Please explain if anyone is from Lucknow.
    My examination center is "Charak Institute of Busienss and Management, Maura IIM Sitapur Bypass Raod, Dubagga. It is 4 KM from Dubagga Bus Depot, Lucknow. The pin code is 226003.
  • #149348
    You can use Google maps to know which railway station is near to your examination centre. Google maps are very useful for this purpose. Another way is to try on the Uber app for booking a cab from each railway station as the starting point and get the charges and the lesser charge one is the nearest railway station. You can try any one of these two options.