To check the procedure to apply for SSC CHSL tier 2 examination after appearing for tier1

Confused about the need to fill the SSC CHSL tier 2 exam form if SSC CHSL tier exam is already given? Searching for resolving this query online? Here, check out the responses from experts.

My question is regarding SSC CHSL (combined higher secondary level) exam.
    I want to ask about the procedure to apply for SSC CHSL tier 2 examination (which is essay/application writing) after appearing for its tier 1 examination (which is an online examination).
    Will I have to fill any application form again to appear for SSC CHSL tier 2 examination? If yes, than will I have to fill it just after appearing in tier 1 examination or I have to wait till the declaration of tier 1 result?
  • #149418
    Once you have applied for SSC CHSL, you will be called for tier 1 exam and the people qualified for tier 1 exam will be informed by them and you will be called for the tier2 exam. There is no necessity of applying again. You wait for the result and their information. But keep on visiting their website and be verifying the results.

• #149420
    Once you appear for the tier 1 Examinatin for SSC CHSL, you will have to wait for its result. It may take a couple months in declaration of the final - result and if you clear the tier 1 of the said Examinatin, you are automatically eligible for the cl arable of tier 2 examination of SSC CHSL.
    Yeah u may go through the website in order to know the latest developments regarding the publication of the result or otherwise. Since tier 1 and tier 2 constitute the main parts of the examination, you need apply further for tier2, once the tier 1 result is published.

• #149433
    SSC CHSL is the most sought after exam for the various junior level posts (mostly clerical in nature) for the candidates having the minimum qualification of class XII.

Once you register online for it then you can download the admit card for tier I and those candidates who qualify in tier I exam are allowed to download the admit card for tier II. It is a fully automated process and no further documentation or input is required from candidate side.

• #149436
    1. You are not required to apply again for the Tier-2 examination. The candidates who has qualified the Tier-1 examination will be able to download the admit cards for the Tier-2 examination from the Website of the Staff Selection Commission(SSC). To download the admit card, a candidate is required to login to Website of SSC . The Candidate will need Registration Number/Roll Number and the Password/D.O.B while logging in.

2. Those candidates who are unable to download their admit cards must contact the concerned Regional Offices of SSC at least seven days before the commencement of the Tier-2 examination.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• #149445
    Will I have to fill any application form again to appear for SSC CHSL tier 2 examination?

No, you need not. The staff selection commission, combined higher secondary level exam is an exam with a lot of competition for jobs(LDC/PA/SA/DEO). This exams has three tiers(tier-1:computer based exam,tier-2:descriptive paper,tier-3:typing/skill test)

If yes, than will I have to fill it just after appearing in tier 1 examination or I have to wait till the declaration of tier 1 result?

You have to wait for the result and you be intimated. The SSC releases results and shortlisted candidates on its website. This list will have the full names and the roll numbers. For instance, these two links, are the tier-2 qualified and shortlisted candidates from 2016/17
    Shortlisted names-http://164.100.78.55/sscwebsitepdf/english/results_pdf/CHSL1601062017.pdf
    announcement-http://164.100.78.55/sscwebsitepdf/english/results_pdf/chsl16writeup01062017.pdf

If you have applied for the SSC-CHSL by the online method in Nov/Dec 2017, you will be completing the tier -1 exams by this month. The results of tier-1 are expected by May 2018. If you are eligible then you will be called for the tier-2 in July. Once you get the results of tier-2 (around October 2018) and qualify (minimum 33%), you will be called for the skill test(Dec2018/Jan20 19).
    So, please keep checking the website and the papers around the results time and follow the instruction to get you admit card for tier-2, In the meanwhile please continue your preparation for the tier:2. Please remember that marks from 1&2 have weightage when you come for the skill test.