How to apply for arrears in open Madras university within 2018

Want to apply for arrears at Madras University? Know the procedure to do so from the expert answers provided below.

I am living in Chennai city and I just want to clarify if I can apply for my B.Com. (general) arrears after 5 years? What is the procedure to do so? I have earlier done my UG from Madras open university. I am working in a LTD company and for my promotion this in-complete UG has stood-up.

I want to finish my UG ASAP, so that i can submit my degree certificates in my company. Once i finshed my degree i am sure that i will get the promotion.

Thank You,
  • #149523
    In which university, you have done your course initially? Is it a recognised university? These details are important. Once your answer is yes to the question, you have to apply for a migration certificate from your earlier university and then apply for appearing permission in Madras university as a private candidate. As presently you are staying in Madras what I suggest you make a visit to the Examinations Department of the University and discuss there with the concerned and follow as per their directions. That will give you correct idea.

• #149568
    Wherever you are, you take copies of relevant papers for your enrollment,earlier appearances etc., and approach in person to the concerned distance education department and ask the procedure for appearing for arrears whether in single sitting etc. On no account hesitation to go in person or writing letters will give benefit.