• Category: IT jobs

How to get job in MNC in it sector.

Want to know how to get a job in any MNC? Check this ISC page to know more about it from our experts.

I scored above 60% in 10th and Because of this teacher didn't allow me for science stream.Then I got 74.5% in commerce with IT. I am interested in computers n want to be a developer.
    After that i appeared in BCA and got a rank . But because of some financial problem. I couldn't do BCA and take the admission in b.com from SOL, DU I got 46% in graduation.But side by side I am doing GNIIT from NIIT
    (DIPLOMA IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING). Now I am appearing for the entrance test in MCA.
    Actually, I am very much interested in programming. And I want to go in MNCompanies.Please guide me, what can I do to be eligible for MNC.
  • #149872
    To get selected to MNC's usually, they need a cut off criteria of 70% throughout the academics. You can get selected if you clear the aptitude, Group Discussion, and Interview. There are many vacancies available and you can search through freshersworld.com where you will get a handful of opportunities. You can also get opportunities in Bangalore, as the city is having more number of startups and a good amount of big companies are headquartered in Bangalore.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

• #149894
    For interview in MNC candidates must have 65% above percentage in 10+ 2 . Selection criteria for a job in MNCs Muntinational companies is based on three rounds. Firstly you have to give written exam then group discussion and lastly interview by HR. What HR is looking for in the candidates is communication skills. So speak properly with body language. Prepare well and All the best.

• #149895
    If you want to get the job in IT companies MCA or B.E/B.Tech is required.Join MCA in good colleges with placement and study well and get good marks.Try to attend campus interview to get the job.
    Most of the IT companies require first class ( 60%) throughout studies.If you have good marks ( over 70%) in MCA companies may consider you.
    Focus first on MCA, do good projects and learn latest technologies or languages while studying.
    If you didnt get the job in campus interview try to get a job in small companies and stay there for at least 3 years and work on good projects and then try in MNCs.
    MNC hires people with good technical knowledge and marks in academics.Without proper technical knowledge surviving in MNC is difficult

• #149915
    You would have to look out a few points prior to joining a MNC. The points are as follows-
    1) MNC are known for their products, delivery of service and their rapport in the software - fields. Usually they recruit the best minds in the different streams.
    2) You have to secure an exceptional rank in the final session of the Examination of MCA rather there should be consistency in your performance. 75 percent or beyond that would be considered as respectable marks. Your institute, too, should be a distinguished one.
    3) Develop your overhaul personality. You should have enough patience, a good listener and should have an impressive command in your English - Languge so as to impress the Board of Interview with your pragmatic - approach.
    4) Understand the basic tools of your subjects and be prepared to answer the difficult difficult questions with a reasonable level of calmness.
    5) Make your impressive attractive so that the employers could shortlist your candidature for the Interview.
    6) Apart from your strengthening your basics in your field, develop your verbal vocabulary so as to create a positive impact in the final Interview.

• #149937
    To join an MNC, you should follow the mentioned points:
    1. Go through the needs and requirements (educational as well as work experience)
    2. Focus on the vacant posts you find suitable for you and collect additional information about the same besides educational and work experience requirements. Revise your subject and job areas.
    3. Pay attention to each process whether it is written test, group discussion or HR round. In the written test, solve the easiest questions first and pay attention to harder ones later on. For the group discussion and HR round, listen to every word carefully and response positively. Use the term EXCUSE if you want to listen to the question again. Avoid giving false reasons or wrong answers.
    4. Before appearing at the written test and Interview, prepare well with your friends or family members.
    5. On D Day, reach earlier in the comfortable and formal outfit with all the required documents and essentials.

Best of luck!

• #149941
    If you want to work in a MNC then you will have to work hard to secure good score in your computer degree as well as acquire some skills in the area. The selection process of MNC is quite tedious and consists of multiple rounds of interviews group discussions and other aptitude activities.

With the notion that one can work better in his area of passion, you can definitely pursue your goals. Please remember that slowly and steadily wins the race. So carry on your efforts persistently.