• Category: Computers

Computer rental agencies in Kochi

Are you looking for a MacBook or Windows laptop for rent in Kochi? Follow this thread to learn more about the best computer rental agencies in Kochi, Kerala.

I am visiting Kochi in the month of May and like to get a desktop computer or laptop for rent in Kochi for a few weeks. I don't want to carry my laptop while travelling, so like to take one on rent. Can you please suggest the best computer rental agencies in Cochin?

I prefer a Macbook Pro or MacBook Air. Are there any MacBook computer rentals available in Kochi, Kerala?
  • #149899
    I will be mentioning some agencies which prefer giving computer or laptop for rent. The rental fees and the term and condition should be discussed.
    1) Leela Electronics
    Computer Rental Agency
    Koithara Rd · 098460 30279
    Open · Closes 8:30 PM

2)SmartCore Systems
    Computer service in India
    Address: 2nd Floor, Anjiparambil Business Centre Near Manorama Jn, Kochi, Kerala 682016
    Hours: Open · Closes 9 PM
    Phone: 098098 44844

3)Winger IT Solutions
    Computer rental agency in India
    Address: 49, Jawan Cross Road, Ponekkara, Edappally, Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala 682024
    Hours: Open · Closes 6:30 PM
    Phone: 098471 17085

All these agencies have good reviews in online you can speak to them well in advance as per your requirement and setup of the system. Hope this may help you.

• #149912
    Leela Electronics is the best available source for computer rentals. Their rates are also reasonable. They provide computers and all accessories on rent basis they provide Mac computers also on rent basis. They say their rates are the best rates in Cochin. You can them on 0484-2312184 / 9846030279 and get the full details before you go there and make a confirmation.

• #149922
    Yes, you will get computer rentals in Kochi. My choice will be
    Winger IT solutions,
    Phone number: 075588 27700, Edapally.
    Digital Technologies, Panampilly Nagar, Ernakulam.
    Phone number: 093888 18817

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

• #150043
    Please read this article that is listed in our article section of ISC Top 5 Computer Rental Agencies in Cochin. Leela electronics is a popular choice with economical rental prices.

When you take such expensive rental equipment, pleas check the policies of payment in case of damage or loss, is the instrument insured. Also have a good inspection about the condition of the device when you pick it up for a rent. It would be practical idea to takes pictures of the laptop/i pad, especially if it has evidence of previous minor damage or starches etc. Also we should be careful about entering sensitivity data( bank transactions, downloading important documents etc)