• Category: Other Jobs

CPL holder currently having difficulty to figure out what to do next?

Have a query about what to after CPL and during conversion process? Confused whether to study or take up a job? check out this page and get a solid resolution to your query.

After completing my 12th(science stream) I have completed my commercial pilot license (no multi engine, will do multi from India) from New Zealand Now currently I doing my CPL conversion process>
    Should I study BSc. Aeronautical science while doing the conversion? Because I got a loan for the CPL and my family needs some time to get money from the property sale.
    Or should I concentrate on my conversion and find a part time job in airport?
    I'm from a poor middle class family.
  • #150149
    You are in need of settling down in the job to improve your financial position. If you have to go for graduation course you have to spend another three years in education and you may not be able to support your family. So what I feel is and suggest you is to complete your conversion by finding a part-time job in the Airport. That will help you to improve your financial position and then you can think of doing further studies.