• Category: Science and Technology

How to mirror cell phone into Android Car music player?

Have a query about car music player mirroring? Wondering how to mirror into the Android OS based car music player? On this Ask Expert page find suggestions for your queries.

Recently I bought a new car music player which has Android Operating system. Now as per suggestions I downloaded easy connection app from playstore but still there is no option to mirror iphone or android phone to car. There is option for car interconnection but it is not enabled at all. My easy connection app is 2.3.0 version. Please advise iphone mirroring in car music player or with other apps if any.
  • #150154
    The analogue auxiliary input is the method most familiar. Pick up a 3.5mm mini-jack male-to-male audio patch cable, plug one end into your Android's headphone jack and the other into your car's stereo. Any audio that you'd normally hear through your headphones will be played through your car's speakers, including your Internet streaming audio services. Audio patch cables are cheap and easy to find and nearly every new vehicle we've tested in the past few years has at least been equipped with some sort of auxiliary audio input.