• Category: Science and Technology

What should I do now as I left study two years before?

Confused about your career after leaving study in between and appearing for competitive examinations? Check in this page to clear off your doubt from our ISC experts.

I have completed my BSc(Non-Med)from PU in 2016 and left the study and prepare for SSC. I am totally confused and many questions arise in my mind.What should I do, if I can't clear the SSC exam? Any short duration course which would ensure 100% job opportunities?
  • #150286
    This is a duplicate post. Hence I am copy pasting my answer which I have given in the other post. Anyone only can be considered.
    Hope you will clear your SSC exam and get a posting.
    However, with B.Sc qualifications basing on the group subjects you can try for a job in any private industry.If you have chemistry as one of the subjects you can try for a chemist post in any private manufacturing unit.
    If you want 100% job opportunities, I suggest you go for BEd course which is a 2 yeas course. Once you complete this course you will become eligible for teacher post in government schools and private schools also. Chances of getting a post in government school are very high.
    Another option is to go for a diploma in marketing and try for a marketing executive job in any private organisation

• #150304
    First remove the confusion from your mind. Feel confident by focusing on the SSC preparation . If your interest is to pass SSC and get appointment, then prepare well , and you can join some good coaching class also.
    However understand that SSC is not the only way.
    There are any number of jobs for which the minimum or required eligibility is graduation including B.Sc(non-med).

Please avoid horrible imaginations. Even if you don't clear SSC, heavens are not going to fall. Your preparation for SSC can help you in test of PSC of your state for jobs.

Please be on the watch for job announcements. Apply for them if you are eligible. Keep alternatives so that you will have more choice and less tension. It is always better to have some B plan also.