• Category: Hotels and Restaurants

Restaurants in Hyderabad offering quality vegetarian food

Interested in knowing about the best vegetarian restaurants in Hyderabad? Looking out for details here? Scroll through this page and get a peek into the hotels where you can relish good quality vegetarian food.

Hyderabad has grown by leaps and bounds. It is also known to offer very good food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. However, since the new outfits come up so fast, and do not get reviewed so quickly, I would like to know the best of vegetarian restaurants in that city, as am a strict vegetarian, who avoids eggs as well.

Please do mention specific locations, how to reach there by bus or auto, the menu offered and their uniqueness. Kindly also mention rates applicable, for dishes I mean the range and not for specific food items.
  • #150294
    The best vegetarian food in Hyderabad is available at Minerva Coffeehouse. There are many branches of this restaurant. But I always prefer their branch at Himayath Nagar.This place is on the main road of Himayath Nagar. You can reach this place from all parts of the city by buses and by autos.Their dishes are very tasty and MLA Pesarattu is the best dish you can have there. I found this as the best dish in this hotel. Their mini idly with sambar is also an excellent dish. The cost will be somewhere around Rs100 to Rs.150/-. Filter coffee they serve is the best coffee. I encourage you to visit this place once. They have branches in SD road as Minerva Grand and in Jubilee hills also. But as mentioned earlier it is the Himyat Nagar branch is the best.
    Another restaurant you can try is Hotel TajMahal in ABids Hyderabad. It is a walkable distance from Abids and they serve all varieties of south Indian dishes and Ravva Dosa you can enjoy here.
    The third option for me is Parivaar in AS Rao Nagar and Suprabhat Hotel inHabsiguda. These two restaurants also serve very tasty food and there is nothing I can say it is specific.
    All the hotels I have mentioned are vegetarian restaurants only. We are also vegetarians and we don't consume egg also.

• #150297
    Thank you so much Sir. Sivakumar

• #150301
    There are kamat group hotels in almost all parts of Hyderabad where we can good,nominal rated but tasty pure vegetarian food and tiffen items. In opposite road of Hyderabad/nampally railway station itself two kamat restaurants are there. In secunderabad needless to say many pure vegetarian hotels are there.

• #150332
    The status of this response is Pending and require some modification by the author.

There are lots of vegetarian and non-vegetarian restaurant are there in Hyderabad city. List of best food restaurant in Hyderabad :
    1. Paradise :
    ADDRESS : 3-6-238, Amrutha Estate, G-13 & G-12,
    Himayat Nagar Rd, Opp. Blue Fox Minerva,
    Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029

2. Nimrah Cafe & Bakery
    ADDRESS :
    #20-4-1238/39, Beside Mecca Masjid,
    Charminar, Ghansi Bazaar, Hyderabad,
    Telangana 500002

3. KARACHI BAKERY :
    ADDRESS : Nizam Shahi Road,
    Mozzamjahi Market, Goshamahal, Police Quarters,
    Nampally, Malakunta, Abids, Hyderabad,
    Telangana 500012

4. HOTEL SHADAB :
    Address :
    21-1-140-144, Near High Court Road,
    Opp Madina Circle, Charminar,
    Ghansi Bazaar, High Court,
    Ghansi Bazaar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500012

5. RAM KI BANDI :
    ADDRESS :
    Ram ki Bandi, Feel khana Begum Bazar Road,
    Next to Karachi Bakery, Begum Bazaar,
    Afzal Gunj, Hyderabad, Telangana

• #150422

I just cannot understand as to how the editors passed the above response and that too with the cash credits. The author sought best restaurants in Hyderabad and not bakery address or road side eateries ?

• #150423
    Let me start from Secunderabad Area. Hotel Kamat at Clock Tower Secunderabad, Hotel Belson Taj, on the S D Road and Hotel Taj Mahal on the SD Road are the best vegetarian restaurants having huge liking by the people for its taste and ambiance. If you happen to visit Himayath Nagar area in Hyderabad then Minerva Coffee shop is the best vegetarian joint to enjoy sumptuous food. In Hyderabad most of the hotels are Non Vegetarian hotels offering varied menu of chicken, Mutton and fish. But one wont find vegetarian food hotels except at Kamat near Nampally station and Shaanbhag at Basheebagh.