BTech certificates in govt selection process

Applying for a government job? Searching for details of certificates required for document verification? On this Ask Expert page check out answers to yuor questions.

I have completed my BTech in 2016. Recently I got a govt job. I have to face document verification process. What certificates are to be carried for the selection process? Can you help me regaridng BTech certificates? I have PC and CMM certificates but BTch OD is mandatory or not in selection process?
  • #150356
    Is the convocation for your batch is conducted by the University? If it is over you should obtain your original B Tech Original Certificate. If the convocation is not over then the Provisional certificate is sufficient. You have to carry your SSC or 10th Certificate, +2 or Intermediate certificate, Conduct Certificate issued by the last institute you have attended, Caste Certificate in case you are claiming any reservation under caste category. Your birth certificate is also you have to carry. Generally, they will give a list of certificates you have to carry for Document Verification schedule. You have to carry all those certificates without fail.
    If the convocation is over you have to apply immediately for the Original Document. If this is not received by the date you can go with PC and the copy of the letter you have written to university for original and you can tell them that you will submit Original before the joining.

• #150414
    You are due to face your document verification about the job you have been selected for.
    What certificates are to be carried for the selection process?
    You will need certificates that substianiate whatever you have disclosed in the application form
    Each Government job will have a specific checklist of the documents needed, you can check it for ensuring that you have everything.

1.Birth certificate or proof of date of birth
    2.Address proof
    3.Identity proof
    (the first three will often be confirmed by PAN card,Voter's ID, Adhaar, Passport)
    4.Caste certificate(if you applying in any quota)
    5.SSLC or 10th marks card
    6.PUC or 12th marks card
    7.Degree certificates
    8.Any vocational course certificate, if you have entered in the application form.
    9. Awards or honors granted, if you have mentioned in the application form.

Can you help me regaridng BTech certificates? I have PC and CMM certificates but BTch OD is mandatory or not in selection process?

You have completed the B Tech in 2016, so you should have your certificate either given by the University at a convocation or 'In Absentia'. If there has been a delay in the University then be prepared to explain this when you present your other documents. You can request the college office or principal to give you a letter stating that you are a student of their college and have completed the course and the convocation is yet to be conducted.

If you have missed the convocation, then please approach the University and apply immediately, if there is an extra charge to be paid for speedy dispatch of the certificate , please pay and keep all the receipts handy so that you can present this when the come for document verification.

Please use this opportunity to check the application form that you filled in and verify other details/mistakes if any.

Attaching an example of a checklist for SSC post

Delete Attachment

• #150719

The products sold by the company are Soft serve, fast food, ice cream, milkshakes, sundaes, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, french fries, soft drinks, salads. The parent dqfansurvey company is Berkshire Hathaway. The subsidiaries are orange Julius and Karmel Korn.