• Category: Central Government

How much time is given after NDA/NA written examination to submit +2 certificate?

Have a query about +2 certificate submission after NDA/ NA written exam? Looking out for answers here. On this page you can scroll through the responses by experts for your questions.

I will become a +2 student in this June. I will appear for NDA/NA 2 which will be conducted on August/ September. If I get selected, will I get sufficient time to submit my +2 certificate ? How many days/months will be given after NDA/NA written examination to submit +2 certificate?
  • #150357
    You please go through the notification issued by them and see the terms and conditions. In that, he will clearly give this in his terms and conditions. Generally. you will get time up to the joining date if you are through all the steps in the selection process. You will get sufficient time for this and you can go ahead.

• #150539
    Students who are appearing for the Class XII exams from a recognized board or university are also eligible to apply.The NDA I 2018 exams are over. The registration for the NDA II exams (conducted by UPSC) are likely to be announced in June-July 2018. The exams are likely to be around 9th Sep 2018.

The results are expected to be available by end of October 2018. After this would be two stages of Service Selection Board Interviews. If you get selected, then You would need to produce the Certificate at the time of document verification. For the NDA-I 2018, the date to produce the certificate is 1st December 2018.

If you look at NDA-2 2017, the exams were in Sep 17, Results in Nov 17, the SSB dates were in Jan 2018 and the final merit list is expected in June 2018. The time gap between the NDA written exam and the SSB interview is anywhere between 3-4 months. From your post, you say that you are becoming XII student in June this year. This would give you an idea, please check the UPSC official site and get the clarification.

• #150540
    Information regarding document verification and the original certificates.

Delete Attachment