• Category: Cities and Places

How to reach at Sauramji Etah District UP?

Interested in visiting Sauramji in UP? Searching for its location and how to reach there? On this page you can get the directions to reach there.

I want to know how to reach Sauramji, Etah district, UP. One of my Hindu friends want to go to Sauramji and we have searched on internet but did not get any authentic information. If you know about Sauramji please, let me know about it. It would be a great help for me and my friend.
  • #150816
    Etah is a municipality. It is also the district headquarters of Etah district of Uttar Pradesh state, India. The distance from New Delhi to Etah is 207 km and it takes approximately 4 hours by public transport to reach there It is 82 kilometres from Agra, which is one hour and 33 minutes by road.
    One my best friend was staying very near to this place and he stays in a place called Alighar. Just I contacted him regarding the place Sauramji. He says that there are many Ashrams and Mutts in this district and all of them are within 50 to 60 Km from Etah. He feels that this may be an ashram and he will try to get the details. If he gives me any further details, I will let you know.

• #150819

I think what you mentioned is about Soronji. It has many holy places and temples.
    Soron is about 45 kms from Etah. It is about 15 kilometers from Kasanganj. Soron PIN code is 207403.

Soron is also known as Shukarkshetra. The railway station is Soron Shukar Kshetra(SRNK).
    Soronji(Soron/Sorn Shuka Kshetraa) is now in Kasganj district which was formed in 2008 by dividing Etah district

"Soron, also known as 'Soronji' among its devotees mostly from Rajasthan is a small town known for its religious significance. It is located only 15 km from Kasganj. Since the construction of the road bridge on the 'Gangaji' it is very convenient to travel toward the Budaun and Bareilly side."

There is a Varah Mandi( connected to the Varaha avatar of Lord Vishnu) in Soron.
    Soronji is believed to be birth place of Tulsi Das.
    Aligarh Jn Rail Way Station is major railway station 69 KM away.
    You may visit the website-/www.soronlive.in/importance-of-soron-continue/
    .

• #150836
    You friend must be impling Soron Ji Ksaganj
    Latitude 27.890841 / 27° 53' 27.0276"
    Longitude 78.749786 / 78° 44' 59.2296"

Soronji or Soron Shookar Kshetra is a city in the Kasganj district of UP. Soron was located on the banks of river Ganga and now it is about 10 kilometers away from the river. This place is popular among Hindus for Amavasya Poojas, Makar Snakranti and Ramanavami. Soron is believed to be the birth place of Shri Tulidas, the Indian poet. There are also temples of Lord Hanuman, Lord Balaji and Lord Vishnu.

Aligarh is around 73 Kms and Agra is 122 Kms from Soron. Mathura is also around 120 Kms form Soron. From Etah, Soron is just 44 Kms. Travelers stay in Aligarh, Mathura or larger towns and then do the rest of the journey by car or bus. Depending on where your friend is travelling from, he can reach Mathura, Aligarh, Agra, Kasganj or Etah.

The closest airport to Soron is Indira Gandhi International airport(176KMS) and Agra (Kheria) aiport (112 KMS). The nearest train stations are Soron Railways station, Gangagrah Hlat, Manpur Ngaraia stations. Ramnagar- Agra Fort express, Kasganj-Bareilly city passenger trains pass through Soron. The nearest bus station is Kasganj, most buses stop here and people have to take local travel or taxis to complete the rest of the 15Kms journey to Soron.