Is Indrashil Engineering College in Kadi a good college for engineering?

Going to apply for admissions at Indrashil Engineering College, Kadi, Rajpur for an engineering course? Before you do so, check out the feedback of this university from this Ask Expert page.

I have passed my 12th with PCM stream recently and now I want to do engineering in computer science. Is Indrashil Universal in Kadi, Rajpur the best?
  • #150832
    Indrashil Institute of Science and Technology is located in Gujarat. The education institution was established in the year 2004. The College was affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad. It is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). Indrashil Institute of Science and Technology offers various courses like B.E/B. Tech, M.E/M.Tech. The college has a well-developed infrastructure and facilities like a computer lab, Auditorium, Sports and more. The college has well trained and experienced faculty members.

• #150875
    Asking a college or university whether good for education is not correct according to me. If the college or university is found best and best and on joining if you are not studying well, how can the expected result of your as well as college side will meet? So, the college teaching is a part and parcel but your capacity to study is main thing.