• Category: Professional Courses

Confused about taking admission in universities

Aspiring to study MTech in Andhra? Looking out for advice related to admissions like list of universities and courses in the ECE stream? On this page you can scroll through the responses from experts and decide where to take admission.

I have got 208 rank in AP PGCET 2018. Can I get seat in Andhra university or any other universities?
    I need universities list where I can do MTech with below 1 Lac per year. I belong to OC girls category and I need information about AP universities and courses regarding ECE.
  • #151085
    The Andhra University Campus Engineering college is a very good institute for M.Tech. The seats will be allocated based on your GATE Score. You will get monthly stipend also if you get a seat here. The fees are also very less
    Similarly GITAM University, Visakhapatnam is also a very good University. They will conduct their own entrance test for giving seats.
    The next one is KLUniversity, Vijayawada which is a very good University with good standards and you will get stipend also here if you get a seat here.
    I am giving the colleges list in the order of merit sourced from some books which are published for guidance to students regarding the colleges and their suitability. In these colleges also fees will be less under convener quota and you will definitely get a seat as your rank is good. All the best to you. The top priority college is given in the top of the list and least priority in the listed colleges is the last in the list.
    RVR and JC, Guntur
    Siddhartha College, Vijayawada
    Gayatri Vidya Parisath, Visakhapatnam
    GMRIT, Raajam
    Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College, Nandyal,
    Vignan Institute Visakhapatnam (VIVP)
    Sri Vidyaniketan College of Engineering
    Gayatri Vidya Parishad, Women
    NBKR College, Vijayanagaram
    Prasad V Potluru (PB Siddharth), Vijayawada
    Vishnu Engineering College for Women (Women), Bhimavaram
    MadanapalliInstitute of Technology,
    Aditya, Tekkali
    SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram
    Raghu Engineering College, Vizag
    Shashi Engineering College, Tadepalligudem
    Vishnu Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram
    Annamacharya Institute of Technology, Rajampet
    Gudlavalleru Engineering College
    Pulla Reddy, Kurnool
    Vasireddy Venkatadri, Guntur
    GIER, Rajahmundry
    Lakkireddy Balreddy, Vijayawada
    Adishankara, Gudur
    KSRM, Kadapa
    Anil, Neerukonda
    Bapatla Engineering College
    Narayana, Nellore
    Sri Venkateswara, Chittoor
    Aditya, Peddapuram
    Sri Venkateswara, Tirupati
    Pragathi, Peddapuram
    Siddhartha, Puttur
    Vignans Laura, Vadlamudi

• #151962

AES was created to guarantee and service a variety of Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) and private student loan products for lending partners throughout aes success the nation. You can check the further details in the below section.