Where to find the best coaching center for engineering in Delhi?

Looking for good engineering coaching centres in New Delhi? Check out the suggestions provided at this Ask Expert page to know where an aspiring engineer can take up coaching.

I have a daughter who is in class 12 and will soon be preparing for engineering. I have no idea what is out there and need some information regarding which institute, a study-aid provider is the best fit for an aspiring engineer.
  • #151422

I am a class 12th student and enrolled in Vidyamandir classes focused on cracking the major Engineering examinations. Other than the study material of VMC I also take help time to time from Extramarks. I have heard Byju's content is equally good but i haven't tried. I find answers to all my queries on Extramarks and VMC. I think you can consider VMC for your daughter as well. there are other institutes like Aakash and Fiitjee that are a part of the race as well. I will advice you to talk to your daughter and ask her to visit all the websites and make a fair decision as soon as possible. also if she needs online content she can make use of Extramarks and Byju's as they also provide engaging content in simple language.

• #151424
    There are many coaching centres for admission to engineering. The following are the coaching institutes which are very famous all over India, They have their branches in Delhi also.
    1. Aakash IIT-JEE is the engineering subdivision of Aakash Educational Services Limited. This institute was started in 1988. Aakash is one of the best premier institutes which are providing different types of educational services. The Delhi Institute address is A-1/18, Janakpuri, Delhi. Contact no: 011 – 47011456
    2. The Brilliant coaching centre is considered as an excellent choice for attaining coaching for entrance examinations in general and for engineering in particular. The address of Delhi institute is 13, Pratap Nagar, Jeevan Anmol Hospital, Mayur Vihar, Delhi.
    3. FIITJEE is having a very good name in Engineering coaching. It has its special methods for problem-solving which are very helpful to the student. The address of Delhi Branch is Floor-5, Roots Tower, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
    Contact no: 011 – 43002500/501
    4. Adhyayan Academy was established in 1999. The course material will be simple and easy to understand. The chances for an average student to be successful are very high, it is believed. The address of the institute is G-13 Hauz Khas, G-Block Market, New Delhi, Contact no: 09811092004, 09810052388
    5. The Focus Classes in Delhi is also one of the best institutes for the engineering coaching. The faculty here is believed to be very experienced and dedicated. The address is G.P-3, Maurya Enclave, Gopal Mandir Road, Delhi
    Contact no: 011-65414552
    6. The Career Avenues institute established in 2004. It has a special concept of teaching. It will be promoting the Mentor-Mentee concept. The address is 20, Arjun Nagar, S.J Enclave, the B-7 Extension, Back of the Green Park Mkt., Delhi Contact no: 011-46018578, 43860412
    7. Alfa Square Academy will provide long-term as well as short-term courses for engineering entrance. The track record of this institute is found to be good, The address is #203, S.G.L. Plaza, D.C. Chowk, Sector 9, Rohini, Delhi
    Contact no: 09999886367, 09999965522.
    You can inquire with the addresses given and try to contact the students who have studied there or studying now and can get a fresh opinion about the institute and then take a decision.

• #151425
    Here are the list of best coaching center for engineering in New Delhi :
    1. Chanakya Academy : Shop No. 22, St Lal Gupta Marg, Vivek Vihar Phase 1, Block-D, New Delhi, 110095
    Website : www.chankyaiasacademy.org

2. Career Point : Nirman Vihar, No. 207, 2nd floor, DDA building, Laxmi nagar, 110092
    Website : www.careerlauncher.com

3. Locus classes : D-223/3 , Main road near laxmi nagar metro gate no-5, New Delhi, Delhi 110092, India
    Contact no : 9250499484
    Website : http://locusclasses.com/

4. Acharya Institute : E 360, 3rd Floor, Opp. V3S Mall, Block E, Nirman Vihar, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092, India
    Website : www.acharyainstitute.com

5. Zed career academy : preet vihar, ground floor, laxmi nagar, 110092

6. ATB Tutors : House No. S99/A Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092
    Website : www.abchometution.com

• #151710
    The previous two responses have mentioned almost all coaching institutes for engineering. I am mentioning another two for your convenience.

(a) Vidyamandir: It is considered the best coaching institute for IIT-JEE. There are many branches. The South Delhi Branch is: Vidyamandir Classes, 2nd Floor, Kamal Cinema Complex,, Block A & B, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi -110029; Telephone: 011-41046279-80
    Website: http://www.vidyamandir.com/contactus.html

(b) Another important coaching institute is FITJEE. It also has many branches in the city. The Website is: http://www.fiitjee.co/