Creating your YouTube channel is very easy but getting subscribers is a very difficult task. To get more subscribers you need to follow some rules.
1. Do some research - Doing some research before creating the video is very important. It will help you to know your area of work.
For this, you can watch videos of other popular YouTubers in your niche. Identify the strong points and loopholes in their work. Try to follow those strong points and strictly avoid their mistakes.
2. Content is the king- Your efforts to promote your channel is futile if your content is not good enough.
Try to create good content. Never ever use copied things. Remember one thing there are thousands of videos out there on YouTube. People only like to watch them which are relevant and unique as well as useful. So always create good content videos. Remember quality is important than quantity.
3. Use good tools- You should use quality tools for making your videos. You don't need to pay a lot of money but invest some amount in purchasing these tools.
4. Use a good thumbnail- Using an eye-catching thumbnail is important. It will help to attract the viewers.
Use a thumbnail that is relevant to your video and never use those clickbait type of thumbnail.
5. Use keywords properly- Keywords are the key to your success. As you know they will help others to find your videos. Always use keywords very carefully. Never forget to include that keyword in your video title.
6. Do some serious promotion- Yes, the final point/rule is marketing. If you are thinking that without any promotion you are going to have some serious subscribers to your channel then you are living in a fairy tale. In this world, marketing is a serious need.
To promote you need to share your videos on social media platforms. Tell your friends and family to share your video as well.
7. Do regular uploads- Follow a strict routine to upload your videos. Never break that routine because your subscribers will expect your new upload and not upload in time means upsetting them. You can't afford to upset your current subscribers because they will drag more subscribers to your channel.
The last thing is you should never fall for the 'subs for subs' policy, it is not healthy for you and your channel. Focus on your work, subscribers will come automatically.