How to find a logo designer and five seconds intro video maker for YouTube?

Want to make a logo and start a youtube channel? Searching for a logo designed and introductory video for making a youtube channel? Here, you can find suggestions from experts to go ahead with your plans.

There are a lot of services and apps online that promises to offer quality services. However, I personally tried Fivver and the payment options are Pay Pal which I can add cash to my Pay Pal account to order logos for my brand.

I need a logo for my website and banner for YouTube channel along with five to ten seconds intro video. If anyone here in India study channel can help me, I am all willing to pay. For logo and banner, I can pay INR 250 to 500 considering the creativity for both logo and banner.

For the intro video, I will pay INR 250 to 1000. The intro will be used for both my YouTube Channel and website.

I don't care whatever software you use to create the banner (2560x1440 pixels), logo and intro video. You can use Android apps like Kinemaster, AE, PS, PP software.

You can help me by contacting from my ISC profile where, I will provide the full description along with my email.
  • #151885

While you can make payments, request credit line increase. You can also schedule payments up to 180 days in advance and you can update your personal information. With such wide range of uses, this has become one such service from mykohlscharge Corporation which people are using it extensively.