Want to to do job in abroad so what to do after my 12 cec

Hi IAM navaneeth I'm studying inter second year CEC course .I want to do job in abroad so what I have to do after my 12 I got 70% in 11th so please guide me which course I have to do and which is best plzz help it will be a very big help and gift for me
    Tq
    One more thing
    Plss explain me that in management courses there will be job scope or not
  • #151956
    You have completed commerce and economic course but unfortunately, you haven't made it through to 75% percentage. If you have made it through 75 percentage, chances were high for Computer science courses. I would suggest you to go for CS because CS is the future and will always have a scope for many long term in our life.

While being management courses offers high scope in the niche but low scope in future. It would be better for you to go for any other courses except management since it will ruin your career.

Hackers never learns but always wins!

• #151996
    I am not sure whether it is the repeat question or a new one. My answers are here.