• Category: Astrology

Does anyone know remedies for Kanya Dosha ?

Do you have a query about remedies for Kanya Dosha? Searching for details of genuine answers to overcome this issue? On this page our ISC experts shall resolve your queries.

If anyone has came across this Kanya dosha and know any remedy can answer: Kindly don't relate it with Sarph dosha or Visha Kanya Dosha. Only if you have genuine answer do reply. I am just hoping if anyone can answer this due to some personal experience and not a duplicate note from internet.
  • #152118
    1. Frankly speaking, I don't know anything about kanya dosha, sarpa dosha and vish kanya dosha.
    2. I have not yet got my kundli made. My parents also don't have a belief in Astrology.
    3. I would advise you to take the kundli of the concerned girl, meet a top-level Astrologer of your city, take his/her advice, purchase stone rings or some other remedial measures and everything will be alright in due course of time.
    4. But you have to find a good Astrologer who knows the subject very well.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• #152137
    It is an astrological condition in the horoscope which one got by curse,only chanting Durga mantras is the best remedies to eradicate kanya dosha from horoscope

• #152151
    As per hindu mythology Kanya Dosha is a condition related to the curse of a woman either in the present birth or earlier one.

The suggested remedy is chanting of Durga mantas and worshipping of Godddess Mahalaxmi.

• #152161
    Kanya - Dosha is related to a malefic effect manifested in the present birth. It is assumed that the man afflicted with this kanya - Dosha as a result of putting a kanya including his own - wife in a torturous condition and as a result cursing of that Kanya will continue even in the present birth.
    There are remedies of course for the prevention of this malefic effect by having a consultation with a sidha Pandit or Tantrik. Recitation of mantras of Maa Durga with pure devotion at least 108 times in a day followed by offerings to a kanya with a red saree, flower and to offer such a kanya with food of her liking for a year on a weekly basis will dilute such effect. Other remedies have to be followed as directed by the Pandit and if implemented correctly, the affected man gets rid of such a Dosha.