Bacterial and fungal infections, bites and stings, infestations, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, allergic reactions, sun exposure, dry skin, and other skin disorders and health conditions all may be causes of itching. Your question is about itching in the rainy season. The reasons may be one of the above.
Anti-itch creams and lotions containing camphor, menthol, phenol, pramoxine, diphenhydramine, or benzocaine can bring relief. There are some commonly known remedies for this.
1. Oatmeal is made by finely powdering oats that are available in the market. This fine powder is also available in the market. This can be added to the cold bath. Some soaps are available made using this as a component. You can try those soaps.
2. There are some gels available in the market made with plant leaves which are having medicinal importance. They are like aloe vera. Some gels are made with cooling menthol. These gels can be applied on the spots where you have the itching.
3. There are many moisturisers available in the market. These moisturisers are good for keeping some water in the outer skin. So these will keep our skin soft and will prevent itching.
4. Use cold water only for a bath and don't expose the affected area to hot water.
5. Don't scratch when you feel the itching sensation. Try to withstand and take the remedial action as decided.
6. The best home remedy for this itching is to add some few drops of coconut oil or any other oil to the last mug of water and pouring it when you are having your bath.
7. It is also advisable to apply coconut oil to the skin after having your bath. It will keep your skin oily a little and avoids getting dry. This is the best-known home remedy for many types of itching.
8. If the itching is continuing for long and not responding for the above mentioned you better consult a physician and go as per his advise.