Remedy for feel headache, seizure and uncomfortable in any situation.
1.Having read your post carefully, I would first say that two negative things you have mentioned 'my psychological problem' and 'fear' have to be taken off your mind and thoughts.
2.Nobody is perfect, not even the psychologists, the counsellors and the Gurus. It is just that people have different ways of handling their fears and insecurities. Please spend time looking into your life, what has happened so far, what are the basic reasons for you to feel insecure, is it finance, is it the career, some people feel insecure about the way they look, friendships and love.
3.You need to get out of this negative thinking, nothing is more important than you and your family. Take care of this and the rest will fall in place in time. Don't compare yourself with people who are very successful, have lots of money, friends, fancy car, home etc. Think about the people who are in more difficult situations and thank God that you are taken care of.
4. You have mentioned seizure and headache. This sometimes can happen in people who have 'fits'or epilepsy. This is of various types if the doctor who has seen you has checked this then fine, if not please see a good physician or neurologist. Even if you have seizures, nothing great, even babies have it and all they need is appropriate tablets.
5. Low hemoglobin level, depending on the level, you would need some tests, dietary changes or some injections of Iron. In India, many women have low hemoglobin and they carry on with their lives. If the tests reveal that it is a nutritional type, then you need good quality vegetables, greens(spinach), fresh fruits (amla, lemon, goose berries, organes), good quality nuts (almonds,walnuts). If you are okay to have eggs, fish, lean meat, chicken or goat liver, then have them regularly. Basically, you would need a diet rich in iron and important vitamins (folic acid, B6,B12). If you cannot have access to good sources, then you can ask your doctor for a HEMATINIC supplement syrup or capsules (for example dexorange is a old brand that some doctors use).
6.Glad to see that you have a masters degrees, this shows that you do have the talent and qualities within you to succeed, you just have not realised it fully. Be bold, be positive and look for a job and focus on the good things that you have in life.
7. Go out, interact with people in the neighbourhood, locality, workplace, relatives, make friends, laugh a little more and once you start interacting and having conversations, exchange of ideas, it will raise your morale and confidence levels. you will be surprised to know that there are many people with problems and you will get a first-hand account of how people handle them.
8. Fix up a disciplined daily routine for physical exercises, yoga, stretching exercises, breathing exercises. The very important part of the physical exercise is that our body releases endorphins and neurotransmitters called as dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. These are important natural mood elevators, you would not need tablets for this.
9. Give all this a try, if it still does not work out, then seek professional help.