Problem in checking DDE result of Annamalai University 2018

Unable to confirm your DDE exam result of Annamalai University 2018? Quickly check out the suggestions provided at this Ask Expert page about what should be the next step to know the results.

The result for Annamalai University-AU (DDE) was published for PG diploma courses (code 288). Unfortunately, I cannot see my result. It shows my wrong register number and message comes as please check again later. Results of others can be seen. Can anyone tell me what could be the problem? I also emailed AU-DDE to verify.
  • #152714
    Probably you have some dues to be paid to the university. That is why yourresult might have been kept pending. In such cases only this answer will be shown in the online results. Already you have emailed the problem to the concerned. You may get the reply shortly. If you are not receiving the reply please send a letter in registered post so that they will attend to it.you may try contacting the department concerned over phone as early as possible. Then they will respond immediately.

• #152718
    After visiting the website of Annamalai University DDE. I could see that the resutls for288- Diploma in IPR has been declared on 24th August itself.

If I remember, I think you had issues with downloading material also and you may be overseas.

What I would suggest is
    on this page http://www.coe.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde_results.php, where it says enter roll number, there is a blue icion 'GRIEVANCE(IF ANY). Please click on it and fill up the details and click result not declared in the last and add relevant information and you should get some reply from the authorities.

The other point is for the 'exam results' in Distance education, there are two options on the left hand side, distance education off campus and distance education off campus OVERSEAS .
    If you have enrolled overseas, then click on the third option, it takes you to the web page 'OVERSEAS-RESULTS' and then enter the roll number and try once.