• Category: Marketing Jobs

Which is the best Digital Marketing course of Google online Certification?

Eager to learn digital marketing skills through an online course? Check with the expert suggestions given below of the various reputed online courses to learn digital marketing.

I have heard a lot about Digital Marketing and am willing to learn it but am confused between institutes, programs and certification. Even at my workplace, Delhi Institute of Computer science (DICS), people come and learn Digital Marketing in 3 months. Is it possible to learn Digital Marketing within 3 months? As per my research, it contains a lot of marketing aspects which require a good amount of time to get trained.

Is there any online course which is good?
  • #153058
    There are many online digital marketing courses conducted by various institutes. Many people are attending such courses and getting trained. There are many courses offered free also on online. Even Google is also offering some such courses. Manipal University is also offering online digital marketing course. The duration of the courses varies from 7 days to 3 months. So I suggest you select any course you like and do the same. Manipal University course is found to be useful for many people whom I know.