• Category: Teaching Jobs

Is India study Channel a correct platform for getting education related vacancies ?

Are you searching for vacancies in the education sector? Looking out for advice and wondering whether to register on this site? Here, on this Ask Expert page you can get answers for all your concerns and decide how to get a teaching job.

I am looking for a job in IGCSE school in Mumbai.
    I am looking for a platform to update me for the vacancy in various IGCSE school in Mumbai for the academic year 2019-20
    Registering here will help me ?
    I am currently an Assistant teacher of Math in Secondary section of Omkar Cambridge International School.
    Also I will be appearing NTA Net examination in December 2018.
    I have resigned from my job to study for above.
  • #153076
    There are many experienced and knowledgeable members who are submitting jobs in this site and you can monitor them time to time. These are jobs related to many areas including the one you are interested.

A correct approach wil be to monitor multiple job sites so that if one particular job is missed in one site you can get it in other site.

ISC is predominantly an education related site and you will get many relevant informations here. So stay in touch here time to time for accessing these benefits.

• #153080
    I have seen people posting jobs here. If you are looking for a job then ISC I think won't help you much. You should register on naukri. com. Its a good site. You may register without paying anything where you can go to its website and may find the job as per your wish. Also you can take a package from them wherein they will make your resume and will email you the jobs as per your details you have mentioned in the resume.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

• #153082
    There is a separate Jobs section on this site. Many members post various jobs that are published elsewhere. All the jobs posted are very reliable and will have the reference of a standard source for the information. Each and every job posted by the members will be scrutinised by a team of experienced Editors and only those jobs which are approved by them will be visible on this site. Jobs which are posted but not reviewed can also be viewed. False information will not be given on this site. You can very much depend on this site for knowing the jobs available in the field of your interest and in the place where you wanted.

• #153147
    Instead of looking for several newspapers to get appropriate appointments, you may try India study channel.com. Here you can notice different plate- forms such as Forum - section, Ask - expert section, Article - section, Job- section etc.
    Jobs appearing in this section are really authentic being posted by the members of ISC. Hence, once you go through this section and come across any posting where your qualification and experience match, you can safely apply with the requisite demand - draft and other related papers as demanded by the organisation.
    Hence it would be always benificial on your part to remain in touch with ISC for better information in relation to the available jobs in the market.