• Category: Engineering Jobs

Degree courses after diploma in tool and die making.

Want to study graduation in tool and die making after diploma? Searching for the best part time degree course? check out this page and get suggestions from experts for your query.

I have completed my 3 year diploma in tool and die making from NTTF. Now I am doing the training of 1 year.After this what can I do? I have no idea.
    I want to become a degree holder after this,. Which course should I prefer? I want to know about the best part time degree courses after this.
  • #153078
    After the diploma in tool and die the best course of action is go for Mechanical Engineering. As you are already a diploma holder you can try for lateral entry by getting admission in the second year in engineering course.

There are many institutes where you can directly apply or you can appear in NEET exam in lateral entry category.

If you are not very keen to go for a degree course you have option of applying for jobs based on your present diploma course and once you get experience in the industry you can try for switching the job also. Anyway, you will have another option of pursuing part time or correspondence mode engineering degree course on the sides of your job.

• #153081
    You may opt for mechanical engineering after this diploma course from any institute.

If you want to do the job then you may apply in tool room you may get a good job. These days there is lots of opportunities for people who can design tool and dies.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

• #153083
    You can think of a degree in Mechanical- engineering from the best available institutes. There are certain Regional - college of Engineering offering you a lateral - entry in the second year of the four engineering course provided you compete the test. State - level tests are conducted sometime in April or even you can go in NEET test. Your impressive performance can land you a seat.
    The entire course of Mechanical - engineering would interest you since the course includes Thermal- engineering, Functioning and Operating of Power Plant, Die - cast and Techniques of taking up different maintenance- techniques in different industries.
    The other option would be to take up AMIE in Mechanical - engineering and you can persue your job in your related area.

• #153086
    You can opt for B.Tech/B.E either in mechanical engineering or production engineering after the mentioned diploma. The diploma holders can get into 2nd year of BE/B Tech. Various institutes and universities are offering this course. They will call for application for entrance test for the lateral entry. You have to appear in this examination and get qualified. Based on your rank in the entrance test, you will be allocated a seat.
    Another option is to study in night college while working in the daytime for any organisation. The degree from night college study is of 4 years duration and it is on par with a regular degree.
    The third option is to go for AMIE. This course is offered by the Institute of Engineers and AMIE is equivalent to BE/B Tech. The details regarding this course can be obtained from the website of the Institute of Engineers, India.