Ask Experts » Doctors » Homeopathy »

Is Anal Fistula cured by Homeopathy?

Date: 13 Sep 2009   Group: Doctors    Category: Homeopathy    Posted By: [Anonymous]   

Dear Sir,

Please hep me...

Find Answers

Author: chirag    15 Sep 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 6  (Rs 4)    Voting Score: 0

Hi dear friend,
Yes! Homeopathy definetly offers a curative approach for anal fistulas. You are right that there is very little chance of a complete cure in other systems of medicine. My experience has been that patients with fistula often need medicines which affect suppuration and the constitutional medicine too. But there are too many medicines, some homeopaths only give constitutional remedies, others only give medicines known to have a therapeutic indication and some prefer to follow one with other. What u need can only be ascertained by a qualified homeopath after a full case taking. But I can assure you that homeopathy can provide you definate help. Find a good homeopath and start treatment at the earliest.
But do remember that fistulas don't heal very easily because of the constant trauma and bacterial infection. And even under right homeopathic treatment it may take many months before the healing is complete. But that dosen't mean you won't notice any change for weeks. Usually the patients are able to tell the difference within a few weeks. So be patient with your homeopath and take care.And i have already posted the answer of Anal fistula treatment with ayurveda so just search it out in our ISC.i hope it will also helps you.


Author: Dr. Apurva Tamhane    15 Sep 2009      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 4  (Rs 3)    Voting Score: 0

Treatment is available for Anal Fistula and I myself have treated many cases of Anal Fistula with Homoeopathy and when Patient follows prescribed mode of taking medicines, then my treatment usually gets completed within 2 to 3 months.

Recent case treated by me was : Anal Fistula + Hypertension + Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

You can safely rely on Homoeopathy for a assured and complete treatment of Anal Fistula.

I take cases online, if you want to have your treatment done by me, send a private message to me, so that I can give you the further details.



Post answer or solution to "Is Anal Fistula cured by Homeopathy?"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Is Anal Fistula cured by Homeopathy?

You must Sign In to post a response.

Next Question: Several nodes in body
Previous Question: Mother tincture for diabetic cure
Return to Question Index
Ask Question to Expert
Category: Homeopathy

Related Questions
Popular Tags   What are tags ?   Search Tags  

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.