|Author: Dr Sachine (Eye Retina Surgeon) 15 Sep 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 5 (Rs 3) Voting Score: 0|
. Avoid Constipation and Stress.
• Eat green vegetables & a lot of fibres. This will make stools softer & there will be less pain in piles & fissures.
• Avoid spicy food, non-vegtarian food. Non-vegtarian food contains less fibres. Fibres make it easy to pass stools. Use whole wheat to make rotis.
. Avoid junk food - bread, wafers, kurkure,etc.
. Eat a lot of salad, fruits like banana, mango, orange. Prefer to eat whole fruit rather than drinking juice. This again gives you a lot of fibres.
. Bitter gourd is good for piles.
. Read my resource on piles & bitter gourd
. You can use Isab-gol in lukewarm water at bedtime
. You should eat food rich in iron like almonds, figs, dates, apple, etc to prevent anaemia as you will be losing blood through stools
|Author: bharti 16 Sep 2009 Member Level: Gold Points : 1 Voting Score: 0|
Avoid Vegetable having seeds, Drink Maximum of water and Juice. Eat lot of salads
|Author: Hafeezur Rahman P 29 Sep 2009 Member Level: Diamond Points : 2 Voting Score: 0|
* Daily drink lemon juice making it boil and let cool then drink later...
* Drink water as much as you can daily
* Try to eat Salad, Vegetables and Green leaves items
* Eat any one fruit per day
* Banana also good for it
* Butter and Butter milk items are good too.
Nothing to worry...worry creates more problems physically and mentally.