Food Habits for Piles
Date: 14 Sep 2009 Posted By:
I wanted a complete diet chart or food suggestion for a piles patient.Thanks in advance.
and make money!
View All Answers:
Dr Sachine (Eye Retina Surgeon)
15 Sep 2009 Member Level:
Points : 5 (
. Avoid Constipation and Stress.
• Eat green vegetables & a lot of fibres. This will make stools softer & there will be less pain in piles & fissures.
• Avoid spicy food, non-vegtarian food. Non-vegtarian food contains less fibres. Fibres make it easy to pass stools. Use whole wheat to make rotis.
. Avoid junk food - bread, wafers, kurkure,etc.
. Eat a lot of salad, fruits like banana, mango, orange. Prefer to eat whole fruit rather than drinking juice. This again gives you a lot of fibres.
. Bitter gourd is good for piles.
. Read my resource on piles & bitter gourd
. You can use Isab-gol in lukewarm water at bedtime
. You should eat food rich in iron like almonds, figs, dates, apple, etc to prevent anaemia as you will be losing blood through stools
16 Sep 2009 Member Level:
Points : 1
Avoid Vegetable having seeds, Drink Maximum of water and Juice. Eat lot of salads
Hafeezur Rahman P
29 Sep 2009 Member Level:
Points : 2
* Daily drink lemon juice making it boil and let cool then drink later...
* Drink water as much as you can daily
* Try to eat Salad, Vegetables and Green leaves items
* Eat any one fruit per day
* Banana also good for it
* Butter and Butter milk items are good too.
Nothing to worry...worry creates more problems physically and mentally.
Post answer or solution to "Food Habits for Piles"
from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by posting valid answers for this question.
to post a response.
How to get rid of piles?
which vitamin is most imporant for us?
Any nutrition or products which will give supplement for height
What could be the cause for Chest pain?
How to improve my weight
Give me some tips to reduce weight?
What is Marasmus?
Is there any side effect if we take vitamin suplements regularly
Return to Question Index
Ask Question to Experts
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
K. Singh ...
Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta)
Abhijith p kumar
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.