Ask Experts » Sports » Football »

Full form of ADIDAS

Date: 21 Sep 2009   Posted By: sugesh     Group: Sports    Category: Football   

What is the full form of ADIDAS?

Author: amaresh    24 Sep 2009      Member Level: Silver     Points : 2    Voting Score: 0

Hii...

Adidas is founded by Adolf Dassler. so the company was named with a short form of his name.

Thanks and Regards
Amaresh Chitrakavi

Author: Bhakti Savla    24 Sep 2009      Member Level: Diamond     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

The German name ADIDAS is derived from the founder Adolf Dassler of this very famous sportswear company.
Adidas =Adi (pet name of Adolf) + Das (first 3 letters of his last name)

Author: Nilespan    24 Sep 2009      Member Level: Gold     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Good question. I think what I was knowing about ADIDAS full form is "All Day I Dream About Sports"

But may be its wrong :)

Author: anudeep    01 Nov 2009      Member Level: Silver     Points : 1    Voting Score: 0

Hi friend.
Adidas was named after the founder of the company,Adolf Dassler.
Now it is one of the leading companies of the world and pretty famous especially for sports goods.