• Category: Software

Making free ISD/STD calls from PC to mobile

Is there any website/link to make free ISD/STD calls from PC to Mobile ?
  • #18442
    Hi Buddy,

VoIP is illegal in India but if you are interested, you can try out SKYPE (www.skype.com) which is the best service in this category. You can make calls to other countries mentioned in its list. Time to time Skype provides monthly free access also, so just sign in, download & install the software in your system. For better conversation you should have Broadband Internet connectivity.

Manas

Manas

• #19361
    Hi friend,

ADPHONE is a software through which we can make free ISD calls.

Procedure and Link for downloading the software is available in the resource which I have posted

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/89012-Make-free-Phone-Calls-from-PC-Mobile-Phones.aspx

• #19367
    Hi Suresh,

Yes, Thanks for your detail description about the subject matter (PC to Mobile), and I tried today your link given and downloaded, also, I become member in those sites even got credited 10 units into my account. Now, not only we can call from PC to PC via net, but also, we can call PC to any mobile (Free) world wide by getting units via net in those sites.

Thanks and regards,

Hafeezur Rahman

Learn & Earn from BengalSpider
    Learn & Earn from India Review Channel
    IT field doubts? Learn & Earn from Dotnetspider
    Learn & Earn from BiharSpider
    Learn & Earn from ChennaiSpider
    Learn & Earn from MyBengaluru

Hafeezur Rahman
    ISC Editor – Jobs