Ask Experts » Opinion About » Miscellaneous »

Minimum Duration to get a Passport in Mumbai

Date: 03 Nov 2009   Group: Opinion About    Category: Miscellaneous   

I have recently got married and want to apply for my passport. I never had a passport before. I am from Mumbai. Can anyone give me the details of some passport agent who can help me to get it quickly? Also, please let me know the minimum time limit in which my passport can be obtained?

Author: Sandesh N. Salve    04 Nov 2009      Member Level: Bronze     Points : 4  (Rs 1)    Voting Score: 2

It can be obtined within 45 working days
now the process has changed you have to fill the form / register online, with that no/ code / slip you have to get all your document in originals as well as 2 sets of photocopy which is attested,
Insted going for any agent you need to spend only your 3-4 hours to obtain it now the process is very smooth, why to spend extra mony ifyou can manage it.
if it is very urgent then you can apply for TATKAL which come very soon & has extra cost

Answers      

Post answer or solution to "Minimum Duration to get a Passport in Mumbai"

You can earn revenue online from Google AdSense and our revenue sharing programs by post valid, self written answers for the problem Minimum Duration to get a Passport in Mumbai

Next Question: Complaints
Previous Question: Performance and cost control.