• Category: Ayurveda

Cure of sweat in palms and foot

I am facing the problem of sweat in my palms and foot. I feel very odd when somebody shakes hand with me. Please advise me any ayurvedic medicine.
  • #22828
    Check your thyroid. Take medicines like avipattikara churna,manasamitra vataka with punarnavarista. Undergo therapies like virechana,lepa,abhyanga. Take 1gm of amla powder at bedtime. Take lot of vegetables and fruits.Drink plenty of warm water and keep your bowels clean. Do some simple breathing exercises also.

• #24134
    the problem which you mentioned here is medically termed Hyperhidrosis.Means people tend to sweat eventhough in a cool area.It may be due to anxiety,acromegaly(disorder due to excess growth hormone production),some types of carcinomas,glucose control disorders,heart diseaes,stroke,lung diseases etc...
    First line treatment for this is Tea,because it contains tannic acid which serves as natural anti-perspirant.So reduces excess sweating.
    Take 5tea bags in boiled water(1 cup).Allow it to cool.Soak your palms and heels for 30 minutes.Repeat the treatment depending on the condition
    Best Regards,

• #27101
    Hi frnd!
    Green vegetable and ripe fruits are the best cure of any such type of deseases. So I will advise you to take it and make healthy!

• #27421
    haifriend....

itoo having this same problem
    *-> wash your hand with often
    *-> have an hand cloth [handkeef]in a pocket so that u can clean it often....
    *->drink plenty of water ...
    *->green vegetables..
    *->dry fruits with honey...
    *->fruits with honey....
    **theae things will reduce the sweating in body..it will make a sweat as urine...

these r the some step iam following....

• #29001
    Excess of sweating in the palm and foot is a symptom of Hyperhydrosis.
    Hold wet tea bags(preferably black tea) for around 10-15 minutes in your palms. The tea's tannic acid has an astringent property which closes the open pores (from which the sweat comes out)and also at the same time kills bacteria.

Thanks
    Sailaja

• #29077
    Hello,
    the problem is medically termed as Hyperhidrosis.Means people tend to sweat even though in a cool area.It may be due to anxiety,acromegaly(disorder due to excess growth hormone production),some types of carcinomas,glucose control disorders,heart diseases,stroke,lung diseases etc...
    First line treatment for this is Tea,because it contains tannic acid which serves as natural antiperspirant.So reduces excess sweating.

• #31101
    This is a problem associated with hyperthyroidism. But in many regions of India like West-Bengal, people have this problem without any relation to thyroid. An endocrinologist or a neurologist should be consulted. This is due to hyper activity of sweat pores of palms.

Applying moisturizers or creams won't solve the problem.

Keep tissue paper in pocket. Swipe your hands with tissues.

Try using antiperspirant on palms, but it should be wiped out before meals. And you should not be allergic to it. Do a patch taste for it.

• #31128
    A definate solution to ur problem is try to wash ur hands with COLD water as many times as u can throughout the day, if washing hands is not possible then keep with a wet towel or handkerchief, within a few days or a months time u'd get rid of sweaty palms.

The medicine for this issue is Homeopathy only. Go to a good homeopathy doctor and tell him ur problem and u definately wud get rid of the sweaty palms

• #31129

• #32238
    I was suffering from the Hand Sweating problem for some years.I was also felt difficulty in giving shake hands.I always kept a had kerchief with me.I also have difficulty with typing, writing, and handling papers.I discussed the matter with my friend.According to his advise I approached a homeopathy practitioner to treat it.He gave me some tiny pills to eat for some weeks. I do not the nae of medicine.The problem was slowly disappeared and my confidence level also improved a lot.I suggest you too can approach a Homeopath to help you.

• #32281
    Best Regards,

I am KAMAL DEEP from chandigarh and doing b-tech in CSE in 2nd year....

• #32291
    Yes, I have the same problem. It is due to blood pressure and anxiety. I use to have hand kerchief available all the time. During bed time, I use cooled tea water for soaking of my palms and heels. Due to this the problem is reduced at some percent. Take care in food :
    1. Reduce salt in your daily meal.
    2. Use to have daily yoga excercise for atleast 30 minutes.
    3. Evening walk for 20-25 minutes regularly.
    4. Fortnightly / Monthly as you feel better, have stress test or practice stress reliease at home.
    As per my doctor advise, I use to have two blood pressure tablets - morning & evening.

• #34021
    I think your body is de-hydrated because of lack of water in your body
    Drink lot of water to avoid sweating
    Avoid dry food.
    Dry you palm once in 15 min
    Eat fresh fruits, which are rich in water like water melon, orange.
    Check whether you have thyroid problem