• Category: IT jobs

Apprentice Training at LPSC,ISRO

Dear guides,
    I recently attended the interview at LPSC,ISRO, Bangalore for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee(Computer Science),also I cracked that interview and got the joining letter, could anyone give me some guidance regarding the job opportunities after one year training.

Will I get a suitable job in the IT development side? or should I do some other courses? . Please do help me ASAP, my joining date is extended till 22/12/2009.

Thank you,

with regards,
    Vasu.B
  • #27260
    Dear Vasu,

The Graduate Apprenticeship is a Govt of India Scheme under Apprentices Act 1961. The objective of the Scheme is to provide on the job training to freshers so that they gain experience in the relavant area and become employable. Any apprentice who get an job opportunity during the training is allowed to terminate the training and take up the employment. The organisations which engage the Graduate Apprentices are required to pay stipend as per the Apprentices Act. Presently the Graduates are eligible for a stipend of Rs.2600/- per Month. SOme organisations are paying more than the stipend prescribed under the Act. ISRO is one of the great institutions of our Country. The Trainees have an opportunity acquire knowledge on Space research. ISRO also recruits Engineers on permamnet basis where the Apprentices will have some preference.

Krishnadas

With Regards and Best wishes,

Krishnadas

"There is no substitute for hard work"
    -Thomas Alva Edison
    -------------------------------