• Category: Nutrition

Soursop In India

Hi, I would like to know where we can find Soursop in India. I heard this will help cancer patients & it is equivalent to having medicine of Chemotheraphy. It will help lot of cancer patients if we get this information.

Looking forward for your earliest reply on the above question.
  • #36463
    If you are inhabitat of Kolkata, then you should go to the NEW MARKET (ESPLANED) beside Light House Cinnema. There you'll see lots of fruit shop. Go there and ask them for Soursop, I hope you'll get it right there!
    But if you won't get that immediately, then ask them whether they can import that fruit for you? They, sometimes, import such valuable fruits also. It may take some time but ultimately you'll get the SOURSOP you want.

Have a nice day! :-p
    The photo of Soursop is below-

Delete Attachment

• #39760
    soursop is widely found in kerala,south india. It is named as Aathakka pazham in kerala.You can ask in any fruit shop for it. because it would be usually sold by dry fruit shops in south india. try to make some online purchases. i think you can buy it online