• Category: Hardware

How to view the system configuration

How to view the system configuration in windows xp.
  • #31090
    If you want to view the details about the RAM, processor etc, then you can right click on "My Computer" and then click on properties, you can see the configuration at the "General" tab.
    Hope this gives enough information.

• #31127
    To view system information

1>Press Windows key+Pause break button.

2>Right click on My Computer and then click properties. Then Check the Configuration in General Tab

• #31208
    you can view system configuration by
    bressing window+R key then write msconfig

• #31238
    Right click the "My Computer" icon,then select the properties.
    you will get system properties window,there you can view your system configuration.

Hope the above information will helpful to you.

Thanks,

• #31244
    To know about the system configuration,you can do any one of the following

1.Right click "my computer",then select properties,then in the "general"tab, check the "configuration".

2.In the desktop,click "start"button and goto the "run".In the run
    write "msconfig" and then enter.

3.Press windows key+pause break button.

• #31250
    Dear Friend

If you want to check the confugration of your PC then you can check it manuaaly or you can use a software tool.

First you can check it manually by :Go to desktop then select My computer the right click on it & then click on Properties.You will see your pc's confugration.

Or you can use a software tool its name is Hwinfo you can download in from www.download.com or www.softpedia.com.It is very good tool to check all your system's confugration it will also let you know about your RAM is it DDR or SD ram it working frequency & all in details about your Motherboard.

Abdul Razzaq

Keep Your City GREEN.

• #31920
    Hi, I think you should follow the steps to get the full configuration of your computer:-
    Go to your 'Desktop'.
    'Right' click on the my computer icon.
    On the 'Pop up' menu appear click on the 'Manage' option.
    A window will appear where you will be able to get all the information regarding your computer.
    From that menu you can also able/disable the facilities and Hardware support for your computer.
    Thank you.

• #32755
    To check your system configuration. take following steps.
    >Go to Start button.
    >All Programs
    >Accessories
    >System Tools
    >System Information

In System Information you'll get all the information about your computer system.

SHAHID ALI

• #32933

First you can check it manually by :Go to desktop then select My computer the right click on it & then click on Properties.You will watch your pc's confugration.

• #32952
    You can check by right clicking the icon of My Computer on your Desktop.
    Once you click you will see Properties at the bottom of it.
    Click Properties and you can view your system configuration.
    Thanks.

• #33051
    < Right Click > the my computer icon.
    you will reach to the system configuration.

or

press windows button + pause break button

• #33110
    All the ways described above are good but the miss some or the other aspect of computer configuration.
    To get the full computer configuration including network and graphics adapters,hard drive,cache etc .
    Just press win+r button.
    You will get a box popped up.
    Type DXDIAG in that box and enter.
    You will get configuration of all the hardware attached to your computer.

hope that helps.