• Category: Tax Planning

scope of tax planning

dear sir,

I have cleared the tax planning module of CFP. I want to know what are the career options available to me as a tax planner? I want to make a career as a tax planning consultant.
  • #4703
    visit link
    www.indiastudychannel.com/courses/resources/34831-Syllabus-University-Pune-M-com-Semester-II-BUSINESS-TAX-ASSESSMENT-PLANNING.aspx

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• #10715
    Sponsored linksWant to place your ad here?
    Advertise on FreeDictionary (Farlex Inc.)
    http://www.adsonar.com
    To promulgate or send out. In a lawsuit, a disputed point of law or Question of Fact, set forth in the pleadings, that is alleged by one party and denied by the other.

In the law governing the transfer or distribution of property, a child, children, and all individuals who descend from a common ancestor or descendents of any degree.

As applied to notes or bonds of a series, date of issue means the day fixed as the start of the period for which they run, with no reference to a specific date when the bonds or notes are to be sold and delivered. With regard to bonds only, bonds are issued to the purchaser when they are delivered.

When an issue of fact arises, the court or jury must consider and evaluate the weight of the evidence in order to reach a decision. An issue of law exists thereby providing a ground for a Summary Judgment sought by a party to the action when only one conclusion can be drawn by the court from the undisputed evidence, obviating the need for deliberation by a jury.

The term issue is frequently found in provisions of a deed. In testamentary matters, the meaning of issue is derived from the intent of the testator, a maker of a will. The intent is determined from the provisions of the will.